Download printable version
2 x Part-time Teaching Assistants
Commencing September 2019 - 25 hours per week, term time only
Salary - Band 2, National Pay spine 2019 points 3 - 5, depending on experience.
(£9.67 - £10.05 per hour).
Due to the expansion of our school we are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about supporting children. Previous experience of supporting children with SEN is desirable.
Your will have the following
· Good standard of education: Maths and English GCSE grades A to C, or equivalent
· Relevant qualification in childcare
· Have excellent organisation and inter-personal skills
· Good knowledge of ICT and working with children across the curriculum.
· Be committed to high achievement and expectations from pupils and themselves.
· Be able to work within an established team of teaching assistants.
Please contact the school by email email@example.com or telephone 01279 836181 to request an application pack.
The Governing Body of Pear Tree Mead Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.