Download printable version
The Mayflower Primary School, Harwich, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our friendly school. We are looking for a good / outstanding KS2 practitioner for a small Key Stage 2 class. We are looking for an individual who can support our commitment to providing outstanding opportunities and ensure their pupils achieve excellent results. The successful candidate will inspire our children and work in partnership with other colleagues to further improve standards of learning and care.
We can offer:
● A friendly and supportive team
● A learning environment committed to nurturing the whole child
● Enthusiastic learners
● Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
● Small class sizes
We are looking for a candidate who is:
● An excellent teacher with a good understanding of the KS2 curriculum
● An effective team player
● Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement
● Willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils, and this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Information about the School
The Mayflower Primary School is two form entry with 327 currently on role. Our school is situated in Dovercourt, Harwich. We have good links with local schools, a strong Governing Body and supportive parents. The community feel of our school is important to us.