Download printable version
Required from September 2019 or earlier
Part-time, 3 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Would you like to come and work in our amazing school?
Do you want to feel supported by a lovely and welcoming team?
Do you want to spend your days with enthusiastic children who love to learn?
We need an enthusiastic, fabulous teacher to work three days a week, they will cover PPA and teach music (preferably, although other specialisms would be considered) across the school for two days a week and for the other day would teach in a Year Three class.
We can offer you:
- A popular and aspiring school offering a rich and creative curriculum; In February 2017, Ofsted said, "There is a real 'buzz' of purposeful learning at Thaxted Primary. In every class visited, pupils were not only engaged in their learning, but also enjoying it";
- A friendly and supportive staff;
- Well behaved and responsive children;
- An extremely stimulating environment;
- Many development opportunities
Successful applicants will:
- be a fabulous teacher;
- be committed to help all children attain their full potential;
- be enthusiastic about learning and CPD;
- be passionate, particularly about their chosen subject;
- work well as part of a team
You are welcomed and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please telephone for an appointment. Details and application form from: Mrs J Sweeting, School Business Manager, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Thaxted Primary School is a warm and welcoming school situated in the historic and thriving market town of Thaxted on the Essex/Suffolk borders. It is a place where children can develop a love of learning and flourish in a safe, healthy, happy and stimulating environment.