Download printable version
Amazing Class Teacher Required September 2019
We need an enthusiastic, positive and forward thinking class teacher to join our expanding a school from September 2019. Applications from NQT's will be considered and are welcome.
• A creative and passionate teacher?
• An educational risk taker and team player?
• Confident to teach across the primary phase?
• Secure in your subject knowledge and the use of written and spoken English?
• Child and learning centred?
• Willing to go the 'extra mile'?
If the answer is YES then we can offer you:
• Children who are keen to learn with outstanding behaviour
• A supportive and engaged parent community
• A well-resourced vibrant school environment
• An exciting curriculum with plenty of room for teacher creativity
• A great team of staff
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school for a tour (and to meet the headteacher) on Thursday 25th April at 11.15am, 1.30pm or 4.00pm. Please contact Mrs Curtis, PA to the headteacher to arrange a visit. Admin@westhorndon.essex.sch.uk
Visit our website www.westhorndon.essex.sch.uk or follow us on twitter @westhorndonprim to get a 'flavour' of what we are all about.
West Horndon Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check with Children's Barred List check.
Information about the School
West Horndon Primary School is a welcoming, warm and friendly primary school. We are located just outside Brentwood in Essex. We also have a 20 pupil Enhanced Provision for children with speech and language difficulties.
We are committed to recruitment procedures which safeguard children.