Download printable version
KS2 Class Teacher for Maternity Post Required September 2019
Our school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and aims to be an inclusive school that enables every child to reach their full potential and overcome barriers to learning.
Year Group taught will depend on previous experience but upper key stage two experience is desirable.
We are looking for someone who will:
· Put children first in all things.
· Enthuse them with a lifelong love of learning.
· Embrace and continue to develop our school aims and values in partnership with others.
· Share with us our belief in the ability of all children to achieve more.
· Demonstrate excellent classroom practice and have high expectations of achievement.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents and school staff.
· Be able to make the curriculum meaningful and exciting to children.
Subject responsibilities are negotiable.
We can offer you:
· A friendly welcoming school.
· Committed teachers and support staff working within a team ethos.
· Happy, motivated and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
· A family atmosphere with strong community links.
Visits to the School are welcomed
Information about the School
In September 2018, Brightlingsea Infant School & Nursery and Brightlingsea Junior School became Brightlingsea Primary School and Nursery. We are a large Primary School, taking children from 2 to 11 years, with a three form entry and approximately 750 children on roll. This is an exciting time for our school and we are looking to further improve outcomes for our children and families. As a large school we are able to offer some exciting opportunities for staff: we recognise the importance of professional development and believe in investing in staff to help us to achieve our vision.
We are an inclusive school and strive to deliver a fully accessible social and academic curriculum. Our aim is for all pupils to achieve their full potential. We provide a welcoming, caring and supportive environment, which allows children to develop socially, emotionally and academically. All our staff play an important part in children's development. Parents are actively encouraged to take a vested interest in the school, so that together, school, parents and children can work together in partnership.