Download printable version
2 Class Teacher Vacancies - Full-time
1 Fixed- 1 year contract & 1 Permanent
Required September 2019
We are seeking to appoint two excellent teachers to join our enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated school community.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
* a passion for learning and child development;
* a dynamic approach to learning and assessment strategies;
* the ability to engage and inspire all learners through rich learning experiences and opportunities;
* personal drive and determination to deliver the best standards for learners;
* a strong commitment to, and ownership of, professional development.
Hadleigh Junior School offers:
* a welcoming, caring community environment, in which to learn and develop;
* a strong vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders;
* a commitment to deliver continuous improvement and inspiration for our learners;
* a school that highly values a creative approach to the curriculum, leading to mastery and greater depth levels of learning and understanding;
* high levels of professional support and development.
To more fully understand what our school offers and the direction in which we are heading please refer to our website.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. For an application pack please contact Mrs Maynard: 01702 558619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org