Download printable version
KS2 Class Teacher vacancy
From September 2019
Permanent Full Time
Little Hallingbury is a small village school federated with St Mary's, Hatfield Broad Oak situated on the border between Essex and Hertfordshire. It is easily accessible and within easy reach of major roads.
The vacancy is for a newly qualified or experienced teacher in key stage 2.
- Interested in teaching a stimulating and creative curriculum
- Able to demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- Determined to inspire and motivate individual pupils as lifelong learners
- Willing to uphold and promote our strong Christian ethos
We can offer you:
- Well behaved and motivated children
- Supportive team of professionals with strong leadership
- Opportunity to develop as a subject leader
- Engaged and dedicated parents
- Very supportive governors
- Partnership work with colleagues across the Federation of schools
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please contact Mrs Jane Tyson, Federation Business Manager, 01279 723382.
Visits are encouraged and welcomed.
Information about the School
Little Hallingbury C of E Primary School is a village school situated on the Hertfordshire & Essex border. Life and learning at Little Hallingbury has a strong Christian ethos, reflected in our Collective Worship, demonstrated in our shared values and lived out day-to-day in a caring, inclusive way. We have a strong link with our local church which is very supportive of our work.
At Little Hallingbury children are at the heart of everything we do. We want all our children to enjoy school, develop their knowledge, skills, talents and potential within a caring, nurturing environment. We want to learn together, grow together and celebrate each other’s achievements. In short, we seek to be a community where everyone’s uniqueness is valued and recognised.
From September 2016 the school became a Federation with St Mary's, Hatfield Broad Oak. The federation brings strength to two thriving village schools and communities. Both schools have retained their individuality and vision; and we all benefit from shared opportunities, expertise and collaboration.