Download printable version
CLASS TEACHER (full time)
MPS (NQT's welcome)
Do you want to join a 'good' school on its journey to outstanding? Do you believe in a holistic approach to teaching children, where all successes are celebrated? Do you believe that all children can succeed no matter what?
· be an enthusiastic and creative teacher,
· be able to deliver high standards of learning and teaching through your good to outstanding classroom practice ,
· have excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, staff, parents and outside agencies,
· have a strong desire to 'make a positive difference'.
We can offer:
· a place where children are at the centre of everything we do,
· happy, friendly and well behaved children who want to learn and achieve,
· a supportive and positive learning environment,
· experienced learning support assistants,
· a well-resourced working environment,
· commitment to your career development.
· A recent and excellent OFTSED inspection.
· An outward looking school that works in partnership with many others but is independent of Academy ties.
· A school where in a recent staff survey 100% of staff said they liked working here, can manage their workload and feel their wellbeing is considered.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. Come and see what we can offer. Please contact Mrs Jones or Mrs Carey to arrange a convenient appointment or for an application form/job specification- applications can be made on line or by hand.
Closing date: Sunday, 31st March, 2019
Shortlisting: Monday, 1st April, 2019
Interviews: Friday 5th April, 2019
Thomas Willingale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.