Download printable version
We are seeking a caring and motivated individual who is passionate about suppporting children with their learning. The person appointed will work on a One to One basis to support children with emotional and learning needs. The successful candidate will work closely with the class teachers to provide support and care forchildren to ensure they have the opportunity to access the curriculum fully.
Applicants should offer:
- Education to at least GCSE level C or above in Maths and English
- Creativity to ensure exciting learning opportunities
- Flexibility within role and across the Key Stages
- Team player able to adapt to the needs of the child and the school
- A good communicator who can work collaboratively with Class Teachers, External Specialist Agencies and peers.
What we can offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive school where every individual is valued
- Full training to cover all aspects of the role
- A friendly and supportive team of staff
Start date will be immediately following Easter Holiday and the role may extend to another Fixed Term dependent on circumstances.
Information about the School
St Andrew's CE Primary School is situated in the village of North Weald, close to Harlow. There are currently 305 pupils, age 4 – 11 years on roll. We also have a small Pre-School with 16 pupils. The majority of our pupils live in the village of North Weald.
The school is situated in extensive, well maintained grounds. The building houses a modern reception area, large hall, library, intervention rooms and well-resourced classrooms. We also have an outdoor swimming pool that is used extensively in the summer months.
At St Andrews we are very proud of our inclusive, Christian ethos. We strive to ensure that everyone in the school community has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Please visit our website it is very informative and will give you a flavour of our school. www.standrewsnorthweald.org.uk