Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational class teacher to join our friendship school to cover maternity for the new academic year. Ideally, we would be looking to offer the successful candidate a permanent position from September 2020.
We are looking for someone who has;
· Excellent classroom teaching with high expectations of pupil attainment and who is enthusiastic, creative, resilient and well organised.
· An innovative and creative approach to curriculum development.
· Effective communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
· The ability to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
· Commitment to their own professional development.
· The ability to promote inclusion at all levels across the school.
· The ability to make learning fun and inspire children with a love of learning.
· Drive, passion, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
As part of our 'friendship' school, we can offer you;
· Enthusiastic children, proud of their achievements and whose behaviour is outstanding.
· A creative curriculum approach.
· A talented, hardworking and dedicated team of teaching and support staff.
· An encouraging and challenging governing body who are proud of their school.
· A supportive church and local community.
· A school with good facilities and extensive grounds.
· A happy, caring environment in which all members of the school community are valued.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged as part of the application process. Please contact Mrs Gill Powell, School Business Manager at the school on 01245 467625 or alternatively email@example.com to arrange an appointment and to get an application pack.
Closing Date: Thursday 4th April 2019
Shortlisting Date: Friday 5th April 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Boreham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures, this appointment will be subject to a medical check and an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.