Download printable version
Little Waltham CEVA Primary School is a vibrant and welcoming community which enjoys positive and supportive relationships with governors, parents and the local community. Our links with the Church are treasured, enabling our pupils to develop and grow in a supportive environment. We work hard to improve the learning opportunities for all our pupils and value the commitment made by all our staff
We are looking for a swimming assistant tohelp our swimming coachduring swimming lessons. This is a temporary post, term-time only, starting on the 29th April and fininshing on the 24th October 2019.
The hours of work are: Mondays 9.00am to 2.45pm (with an hour for lunch), Tuesdays 9.00am to 12.15pm and Thursdays 9.00am to 2.45pm (with an hour for lunch). The post is payable on Band 1, point 1 (£9.00 per hour).
- Assist with the efficient and effective operation of swim sessions
- Ensure staff and students follow Pool Safety Rules
- To help children get changed, as needed
- Keep the swimming pool area clean and tidy
- To keep the changing areas and swimming pool surround clean, sweeping and mopping as required
- Overseeing children on poolside
- Setting up and clearing down of equipment, as directed by the swimming instructor
Please contact the school office for more information.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.