Download printable version
Kitchen Assistant, Band 1 Point 1 (New Pay Scale) FTE = £17,364
25 hours per week, 38 weeks per year, 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Term time only
Based at Pemberley Academy
• Supporting with the prep of nutritionally balanced meals for children aged 3 -11 years
• To support the Kitchen Manager with all menu requirements
• Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
• Support the Kitchen Manager in daily activities.
• Participate in any other job in the kitchen upon Kitchen Manager's instructions.
• Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player and contribute ideas
• High expectations of hygiene standards
• Be able to support with the prep of a variety of food which look appealing
• Self - Motivated and willing to learn
Pemberley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
Information about the School
Pemberley Academy is a vibrant one form entry primary school based in Harlow, Essex. We opened our doors to our pupils in September 2015 after our premises had an extensive refurbishment and are still in the process of growing and maturing.
The site is situated within walking distance to both the bus station and Harlow town rail line and is in close proximity to the A414 and A10 and within a short drive from the M11.