Download printable version
At Kendall Church of England Primary School we are working towards becoming a centre of excellence for outdoor learning. If this is something that you are interested in becoming a part of, then an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dedicated team who are all passionate about upholding the aims and visions of our school.
The governing body, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an experienced, caring and hardworking Learning Support Assistant (LSA) who has the determination and drive to make a difference to the outcomes of our children.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and dedicated team who are all committed to ensuring that every child achieves in happy, creative environments.
We need someone who:
- will communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
- has experience of working with upper Key Stage 2 pupils (9yrs-11yrs)
- will work autonomously and as part of a team
- has a strong and caring personality and who is calm, patient and firm
- has an in-depth knowledge of the KS2 maths and English curriculum and experience of the wider national curriculum in order to support teaching and learning
- will deliver small group interventions as required.
- will take advice and guidance from colleagues, specialist teachers and other professionals.
- will supervise lunchtime activities to ensure an inclusive environment is maintained.
Experience in a similar school-based role would be desirable but is not essential. The post may also suit someone wanting pre-teaching experience in the role of an LSA at a primary school.
Information about the School
Kendall Church of England is a welcoming, happy, caring church school, where creativity is encouraged and everyone has confidence in their own abilities.
We promote good social skills and participation in the Christian ethos of our school. We value others whatever their background or beliefs and respect our environment.
We always aim high and do our best, cherish our friendships and respect everyone's right to learn. We ensure that the key skills, vital for a successful future are taught to all of our children.