Download printable version
Parkwood Academy are seeking a highly motivated HLTA to join their very hardworking and happy team.
Working 30 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 08:30 a.m. to 15:15 p.m. and Friday 08:30 a.m. to 13:30 p.m. Band 3 Point 17-25 - £12,515.00 - £15,490.00 (dependent on experience & service).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you…
- Are a qualified HLTA who is enthusiastic and can motivate children to achieve their very best and/or have significant experience which will lend itself to CPD to carry out a HLTA role.
- Have relevant experience of working with children and be able to teach whole classes and groups as required.
- Have Level 2 Maths and English qualifications.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01245 354605 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
Our school thrives by fostering relationships between staff, parents, governors, children and the wider community.
Every member of our school community is committed to creating the best possible learning environment for your child. Whilst we strive for high academic standards we are also committed to developing the creative, physical, emotional and social aspects in our children.
We look forward to meeting and working with you all.