Download printable version
Required as soon as possible
Location: Sir Martin Frobisher Academy, Essex, CO15 2QH
Employer: Reach2 Academy Trust
31.5 hours Term Time only + 5 Inset Days
Salary Band 3 £18,672 - £23,111 FTE
Are you driven to enable all children to succeed? Are you passionate that all children deserve the very best opportunities, irrespective of their background? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is wholeheartedly committed to giving children and their families the support they need to enable children to thrive in school and be the best that they can be. It is essential that you are able to work on your own initiative and outside your comfort zone from time to time. We are looking for that special someone who will make this role their own and ultimately positively affect the lives of so many children and families within the academy. Most importantly, we want someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life!
Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education. This is an exciting opportunity to join an academy trust that is growing and will soon become the largest academy trust in the UK.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to join our team on the next step in our journey of rapid improvement towards becoming a good school. We have a great staff and happy children.
We continue our journey of transformation in developing a learning community where pupils are engaged in developing the skills needed for life in the 21st Century.
Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy is looking for Family Links Co-ordinator who…
· will act as a champion for all children and their families
· is passionate about working with children and their families
· is committed to improving children's life chances
· is hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
· is organised and able to use their initiative
Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy and REAch2 can offer a successful candidate:
· a Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
· the chance to work with a fantastic team, both within the school and the region;
· the best CPD training programme in the UK;
· a dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement;
· appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
· enthusiastic and proactive parents.
· Encouragement to develop new ideas.
· The opportunity to make a real difference
For an informal discussion, please contact Becky Pendlebury or Liz Kearley on 01255 427073.
Visits to our school are actively encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 20th March 10am with interviews on Tuesday 26th March.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.