Download printable version
Due to expansion, we are recruiting an outstanding Maths Teacher to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Maths, you will join an academy where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model. If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us.
If you are driven, and passionate about Maths and can teach A-Level then we want to hear from you! We actively welcome applications from NQTs as well as from experienced colleagues looking to develop their career further.
We are looking for:
- Energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that will engage, enthuse and motivate our learners to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- A drive for continuous improvement to help maintain an outstanding Mathematics department.
- Relevant qualifications and a record of professional development (both formal and through appropriate experience) to meet the challenge of the job specification.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the academy. We offer:
- A commitment to further developing you as a teacher with excellent CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of an academy moving forward at pace
- BHSF membership which provides support and employee benefits including a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare costs, an employee assistance programme and savings from a range of retailers
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre and linked centres in the Fusion Group.
Potential candidates are encouraged to contact the school so you can come and see what life is like here! Contact Tracey Groves, Head of Maths, on 01376 515756 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what's possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
Closing date: Monday 22nd March 2019.
Start Date: Monday 2 September 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the Link.https://bit.ly/2UaYU5j
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty
- To apply please use the following: hr.51D47F2A5.email@example.com
Information about the School
Maltings Academy in Witham, Essex is oversubscribed and graded Outstanding by Ofsted. A state of the art new building offers fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike.
Benefits of working at New Rickstones include:
- BHSF Health Cash Plan
- BHSF Network Benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Talent Referral Scheme (incentive paid to new employee and referrer)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (Support Staff) / Teachers Pension
- Discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre and other local centres within the Fusion group
- Referral Scheme
- Excellent catering provided by CucinA
- Free tea and coffee
- Free car parking
- 3 days of CPD may be completed as twilight sessions/overtime to shorten term times
- School Direct Teacher Training with excellent support for Teacher Trainees and NQTs
As an Investors in People organisation, we have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy. A number of support staff have also progressed to undertake their teacher training with us and have moved on to teaching roles.