Download printable version
An Ofsted rated "Good" school with a sixth form in the top 10% nationally for the last 3 years, Greensward Academy has started its search for a Lead practitioner in Geography to join our successful Humanities department.
This exciting role will allow you to share your skills in classroom teaching with teachers in the Academy in order to help raise teaching and learning standards more widely. You will provide a lead in teaching and learning in the development of a consistently outstanding quality of teaching and learning, raising standards and also improving student achievement.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with high expectations and the ability to deliver planned lessons of the highest quality?
- Passionate about leading and sharing best practice?
- A team player who believes in the values of mutual respect, dignity and equality?
If so we would love to show you what Greensward can offer you. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development.
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive leadership team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what's possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That's why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
This position is required to commence Monday 2 September 2019
Closing date: Friday, 29 March 2019
To apply today, please click the Link.https://bit.ly/2EmJOmL
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Each of the academies within the AET is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
Follow us onFacebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET are currently recruiting for School Direct Placements, please visit our website http://aetnationalteachingschoolalliance.org/ for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty
- To apply please use the following: blowe.51D4744C5.email@example.com
Information about the School
Greensward Academy is the lead academy of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), a multi-Academy sponsor which aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential. Greensward Academy is a Science, Applied Learning and Leading Edge Academy with Training School Status. The Academy is located in Hockley, Essex and has excellent road and rail links.