Download printable version
Christian ethos. High educational standards. Creative and rich environment.
"With God's love, we all achieve together".
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to the retirement of our Headteacher. The Governors, Staff and Children of this happy and successful school, within a village community, are seeking to appoint an inspirational and creative Headteacher.
The Governors and Staff require a Headteacher who will….
- Have a genuine Christian belief and will understand and nurture the distinctive Christian ethos of the school in which everyone is valued.
- Put the needs of the children first and make them smile.
- Show vision, enthusiasm and a positive caring attitude.
- Be able to lead, motivate, inspire and understand both staff and pupils.
- Build on the excellent progress our school has made.
- Communicate effectively with the parents and wider community.
We are offering………
- A Church school with a distinctive Christian ethos, which provides the foundation for everything the school is and does.
- Strong links with St. Michael's Church.
- A strong staff team with good morale.
- Friendly, caring and well-behaved children who love to learn.
- A strong, supportive, effective and experienced Governing Body.
- Established, strong and successful collaborative partnerships.
- An Ofsted graded "Good" school 2017.
- A SIAMS grade of "Outstanding" 2015.
Come and see St. Michael's for yourself. To arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager (Mrs. Andrea Wolahan) on 01245 472682 or by email email@example.com