Download printable version
The Governors are seeking a new Headteacher (start date 1 September 2019) with the drive, vision and dedication to move the School forward to its next phase of development following its attainment of a 'Good' Ofsted rating in September 2018.
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic whose faith and commitment to Catholic education will form the bedrock of their approach to their headship at our School. We are looking for a person who:
- is able to encourage, inform and develop the current highly-professional teaching staff in achieving the best possible educational, religious and social outcomes for the children in the School's care
- can demonstrate an impressive record of achievement and improvement in their existing or previous roles
- has the necessary leadership and personal skills to engage parents, carers and the wider School community in embracing their vision for the School's development
- has a sound understanding of School funding and is able to contribute effectively in the areas of budget-setting and good financial management
- has a clear understanding of the Diocesan plan for Catholic education and can work collaboratively towards the progression of that plan.
In return, the position offers:
- an opportunity to be part of a successful journey of improvement and attainment at the heart of a strong and supportive community
- an attractive and uplifting School environment, with pre-School and after-School clubs and an impressive range of sport and cultural initiatives currently in operation
- an engaged and enthusiastic board of Governors with a wide-ranging and balanced skill set who are committed to the importance of support, challenge and growth of the School's senior leadership team.
Visits to the School by prospective candidates are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Binazir on 02 08 508 6315 to make an appointment.
To apply for this post, please download the application form from thisonline advert. Once completed, please return by email with associated documents email@example.com