Download printable version
Required for September 2019, Class Teacher, KS1 or EYFS.
MPR. Full Time. Permanent.
Closing date: Friday 1st March.
(Shortlisting on 4th March, interviews on 12th March.)
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher at our school! We are looking for a motivated, committed and enthusiastic teacher who has experience of KS1 and/or Early Years to join our staff. St. George's Infant School and Nursery is an RI school on a journey towards improvement and it is an exciting time to join us.
We are looking for someone who has:
· High expectations for the children in a purposeful learning environment
· Be able to motivate and support pupils at all levels
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· A good knowledge of curriculum and assessment and be able to plan engaging lessons
· A strong commitment to school improvement
· Initiative, adaptability, positivity and humour.
We can offer:
· Children who are interested and excited to learn
· A friendly school with hard working staff who want the best for their children
· A 'Super Start' and a 'Fantastic Finish'
· A positive and caring ethos
· An inclusive school
· A supportive governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office on 01206 578080 and ask to speak to Mrs Heather Foster-Byron (Office Manager) for an appointment or for more information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions involve appropriate checks and clearances including a DBS and positive references.