Download printable version
Westlands is a large thriving primary school with a three form entry in all year groups. We currently have 600 children on roll.
We are seeking to appoint an NQT who has ambition and drive to join our team from September 2019.
Our children need:
- Excellent classroom practitioners who are capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning.
- High expectations and a commitment to inspire children to achieve their very best.
- Creative and reflective teachers who have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Team players who would enjoy contributing to the life of our school.
As a school we can offer:
- A secure and caring environment.
- A supportive, professional and enthusiastic staff who enjoy working as a team.
- Happy, motivated children.
- A well-resourced environment.
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development.
Our pupils would like their new teacher to:
- Make learning fun and exciting.
- Be happy, smiley and cheerful.
- Be supportive, kind and fair.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to a successful DBS check and other pre-recruitment checks.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.Please contact the school for an application pack.