Download printable version
Experienced, NQT or Job Share (all are welcome)
Starting September 2019
The Governing Body of Hillhouse CE Primary and the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust seek to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our caring and dedicated team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a resilient character,
- Have ability to self-reflect and respond
- Have a strong personal drive to succeed.
- Be a strong team player and strategic thinker who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge
- Be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders demonstrating excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Demonstrate a nurturing and engaging personality and a sense of humour
- Show commitment to the inclusion of all children and promote our ethos of developing the whole child
- Have an ability to effectively manage their time in this busy and happy environment
- Have a natural sympathy with the Christian ethos and history of our school.
Hillhouse and The EFSPT can offer :
- friendly, good humoured and supportive team of staff
- Delightful, well-behaved, smiley children who want to be at school AND are keen to learn
- Supportive parents
- A bespoke CPD package which will support you in your career development
- A strong and supportive team with well-structured and organised systems and procedures in place
- The opportunity to be outward facing and work with other schools through our Trust and more widely
- The full support of the EFSPT
- A Headteacher who regularly bakes cakes
We would love to meet you, so please come and visit and take the opportunity to see us in action and appreciate all that we have to offer. Please ring 01992 715999 to arrange a visit.
Please also see or school website www.hillhouse.essex.sch.uk for further details about us.
Application forms are available from and returnable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.