Download printable version
KS1 Teacher required.
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
Required - April 2019
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced KS1 Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools and our current vacancies.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
Qualified teachers from overseas are welcome to apply. We can offer training and mentoring.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager on 01376 518190 to arrange a visit to one of the schools within our Trust.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.