Download printable version
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspiring Headteacher who will lead our successful Outstanding Academy.
We are seeking a leader who:
- Has a clear vision for the future of the Trust and Academy; who recognises its strengths and is committed to being an adaptive strategic leader, empowering all pupils and staff to excel and further develop to reach their full potential.
- Is totally committed to the inclusive ethos of the Trust and Academy, ensuring that the core values are exemplified and promoted with all key stakeholders.
- Has the ability to secure excellent teaching through an analytical understanding of how pupils learn and of the core features of successful classroom practice and curriculum design, leading to rich curriculum opportunities and pupils' well-being.
- Has proven experience of raising educational standards in attainment and progress in a senior leadership role.
- Can lead by example, modelling strong leadership and enabling professional pathways for staff in our Leadership Academy.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Headteachers and senior leaders who are dedicated and committed to the success of pupils and staff alike.
- Leadership Academy - establishing professional pathways for all employees to reach their potential by targeted CPD and career development.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our Trust and Academies and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
- Bespoke CPD pathway as part of our Leadership Academy.
- Experienced and committed Directors who will support and positively challenge whilst facilitating you with the autonomy to excel and deliver.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role. Visits to our academy are recommended and warmly welcomed.
Information about the School
Our school is a happy, friendly and very successful and as of January 1st 2019 we are delighted to be one of a family of schools as part of the South Essex Academy Trust. We aim to provide an exciting, stimulating, safe and secure environment where outstanding learning takes place. We are very much a family school. The ethos of the school is reflected in excellent relationships and in its purposeful and caring atmosphere. Parents, carers, staff and directors all contribute to our success. Our children make excellent progress and the school enjoys very high standards. We firmly believe that “every child matters” and we provide the highest quality learning opportunities for all our children. This includes a broad range of extra curricular activities.