Download printable version
An opportunity has arisen in our successful school for a Deputy Headteacher, following the promotion of the current post holder.
Our school is on a journey towards Outstanding following our recent Good SIAMS inspection (December 2016) and our Good OFSTED inspection (January 2018). This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the future of our expanding school.
We are looking for:
· An outstanding classroom practitioner, willing to share good practice and influence others
· Proven leadership and management skills across the primary age range
· The ability to lead with enthusiasm and energy
· Excellent communication skills
· Commitment and passion for raising standards for all children
· A willingness to support and develop the Christian distinctiveness of our school
· An ability to be innovative and to manage change
We can offer you:
· A friendly and supportive team of staff and governors committed to making our school the best it can be
· Supportive parents, keen to work in partnership with the school
· Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
· Dedicated leadership time each week
· An environment where innovation and creativity are valued and encouraged
· The opportunity to grow in the role as our school expands
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our office team on 01992 522283 to make an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 21st June 2018
Interview date: Friday 29th June 2018
Information about the School
St Andrew’s CE Primary School is situated in the village of North Weald, close to Harlow. There are currently 276 pupils, age 4 – 11 years on roll. The majority of our pupils live in the village of North Weald.
The school is situated in extensive, well maintained grounds. The building houses a modern reception area, large hall, library, computer suite, group room and well-resourced classrooms. We also have an outdoor swimming pool that is used extensively in the summer months.
At St Andrews we are very proud of our inclusive, Christian ethos. We strive to ensure that everyone in the school community has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Please visit our website it is very informative and will give you a flavour of our school. www.standrewsnorthweald.org.uk