Download printable version
Required September 2017 - 33 hours per week (39 weeks per year)
We are a large and expanding school looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated member of staff to join our dedicated team. This is an exciting time to join our school as we have made great progress since our last inspection and have recently joined the CHANGE Schools Partnership. We are looking for a Nurture Practitioner who can make a difference and builds high quality relationships with children, parents, staff and other stakeholders.
We are currently developing a Nurture Provision to support pupils who find school and learning difficult. We endeavour to develop a provision that provides children with a high quality Nurture provision which ensures children with social, emotional and mental health needs to build positive attachments which allow them to access their learning.
If you are known for your ability to:
- Understand child development;
- Work closely with class teachers to plan, deliver and evaluate intervention programmes and lessons to classes of children;
- Foster positive relationships with children, families and staff;
- Work on your own initiative and within a team;
- Enable the children to be the best that they can be;
- Work withother professionals;
- Remain calm and respond sensitively to individual needs;
- Work proactively to meet pupil's individual needs
and you want to broaden your experience by working as part of a large and dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- Children who love to come to school and are striving to do their best;
- Quality CPD whatever stage of your career;
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the multi-academy trust;
- Supportive and friendly staff;
- A well resourced and developed space for a nurturing environment.
All candidates are expected to have GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent.