Hilltop Juniors is a school that puts children first. We are a high achieving school and have high expectations for all.
Hilltop Junior School has recently been graded as "good" by Ofsted and shortlisted as TES Primary School of the year.
We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
The Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibited from teaching check and references. References are taken up prior to interview.
We can offer you:
- an excellent CPD entitlement with purposeful training, including Trust-wide twilights throughout the year
- a two-week October half term
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- a highly effective learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team
- an 80/20% teaching model (all teachers, regardless of experience have 20% non-contact time, this is a 4-day
face to face teaching week for full time staff, part-time staff receive the same proportion of non-contact time)
- a school with a highly positive culture that supports all staff; mental health, workload and wellbeing are at the
forefront of our vision and values
- access to our school counsellor and network of Mental Health and Wellbeing champions
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk