Download printable version
EYFS Teacher required
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
Required - April 2019 - Fixed term Maternity Cover Contract
Fixed term contract - to cover for the absence of the substantive postholder on maternity leave. Should the employee return to duty before the final date above, your appointment will cease with statutory notice.
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced EYFS Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust.
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Colchester and Witham areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has experience of working in EYFS who shows:
- A willingness to learn and strive for excellence
- High expectations and the ability to teach fun, inspirational lessons
- A child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An innovative approach to learning and teaching
- A proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
- Excellent organisational skills
We can Offer:
- Positive, well behaved and happy children
- A supportive, dynamic and caring team
- Professional development
- Well resourced learning environments
- Good links with other local schools within our MAT
Qualified teachers from overseas are welcome to apply. We can offer training and mentoring.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager on 01376 518190 to arrange a visit to one of the schools within our Trust.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.