Download printable version
Required as soon as possible
Office Administrator (maternity cover to July 2019). 30 hours per week over 4 days. Term time only.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to join us as part of our Admin Team and to work front of house, meeting and greeting pupils, staff, parents and all other stakeholders. There will also be a requirement to spend some time each day in the classroom as a Learning Support Assistant.
You will play a key role in ensuring that all people are greeted and dealt with politely, professionally and in keeping with the positive ethos of the School. You will also provide a range of clerical services as required to support teaching and learning.
You need to be a team player with excellent communication, clerical, ICT and organisation skills, with an understanding of data protection and safeguarding issues. Previous experience of working in a reception/school environment would be desirable, as would experience of the SIMS systems and a first aid qualification (or the willingness to undertake one), however full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Duties will include:
- entering electronic registration and absence notes and signing in books to registers
- recording school meals and collection of dinner monies
- maintaining a record of all mones received and prepared for banking for trips/swimming/clubs /extended schools etc
- responsible for the preparation and maintenance of pupil data records and routine data imput and typing
- Afternoons each day in the classroom as a learning support assistant
- Lunchtime playground duty every day
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please come and visit us to discover why you should want to join our school. Phone our school office to arrange a visit and for further details.