Download printable version
EYFS Teacher MPS / UPS depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at our popular Church school.
We are looking for a highly committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS specialist to join our caring and dedicated team, and lead our EYFS class.
We would like you to:
· Be an outstanding and inspiring practitioner;
· Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS Framework, with experience of implementing and assessing it to a high standard;
· Work collaboratively as part of a team;
· Lead the EYFS curriculum and work closely with parents;
· Be willing to reflect our school's Christian ethos;
· Be smiley and kind.
We can offer you:
· A friendly, good - humoured and supportive team of staff and governors;
· Well behaved, happy children, who are keen to learn;
· Opportunities to develop professionally;
· A well-resourced school;
· A fully-stocked staff treats cupboard.
We would love to meet you, so please come along and visit our school to meet our team and appreciate all we have to offer. Please ring 01277 213945 to arrange a visit, which is welcomed and encouraged.
Hutton All Saints' is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
Please see our school website www.huttonallsaints.co.uk for further details about our school.
Information about the School
HUTTON ALL SAINTS’ C. of E. PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hutton All Saints’ is a Church of England Primary School serving the Parish of Hutton and surrounding district. It was originally founded in 1840 on a site in Hutton Village. The school transferred in the 1950’s to a new building on its present site.
It has strong links with St. Peter’s and All Saints’ churches and through them to their local community. The school governors, staff, children and the church take this link very seriously and are proud of their joint contribution to local education.
In 2011 the school became an Academy.