Download printable version
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the central team at The Sigma Trust. This is an exciting time for the Trust as it expands and we look forward to an exciting future.
We're looking for you if you…
- Have experience in using IT systems including excel, dedicated finance management packages, management information systems and purchase ledger;
- Are able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Are highly motivated and approachable team player;
- Are adaptable and willing to take on challenges with enthusiasm.
This role will be primarily based at our offices in Clacton on Sea. There is a possibility that you will be required to travel to any of The Sigma Trust academies in order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role as needed.
This post is 37 hours per week, across the whole year. However, we are willing to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week and/or weeks per year.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive Salary;
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- A friendly and supportive working environment;
- Training opportunities through the Trust;
- Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, free on site car parking.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk .For more information about this specific post, please email your contact details to email@example.com and one of the team will call you back.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the Essex School Jobs website.
Please read the Job Outline and Person Specification documents in conjunction with this advertisement.
Closing date 12 noon, Thursday 22nd November 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 23rd November 2018.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 26th November 2018.