Download printable version
KS2 Teacher (NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply)
Hilltop Junior School seeks applications from candidates who have the potential to become outstanding. We welcome applications from you if you have integrity, creativity, stamina and promise for this rewarding role.
Hilltop Junior School is an academy belonging to the HEARTS Academy Trust. The school has a highly inclusive ethos and provides a broad and enriched education for its pupils. We have a highly skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils. HEARTS Academy Trust has an innovative pay policy that rewards the accelerated progress of outstanding teachers.
- committed to educational excellence?
- passionate about learning?
- dedicated to your chosen profession?
- aiming to move forward in your career quickly?
- understanding of children's emotional and social well-being?
- professional and responsive?
- willing to do whatever it takes to ensure an outstanding education for the community that you serve?
- able to share the strong values of the HEARTS Trust?
The school can offer:
- highly skilled staff who will support you and help you to develop quickly
- professional development opportunities across the Trust and in schools that we partner
- wonderful pupils and families
- highly committed Local Advisory Board and Trustees who support and lead the school in its values and development
- a warm and friendly team who work together
- a service driven ethos with a focus on pupils' outcomes
Information about the School
Hilltop Junior School is an aspiring school that puts children first. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
TheTrustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibited from teaching check and references. References are taken up prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk.