Download printable version
Can you take our EYFS to outstanding? In our most recent inspection, Ofsted debated over judging our EYFS as an outstanding provision. Could your creativity, enthusiasm and broad thinking take us to outstanding?
At Stifford Clays Primary School we are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher and innovative EYFS leader for our large Early Years and Foundation Stage. We would like to welcome you as part of this team of experienced leaders who have collectively driven standards above all national expectations.
Would you like to:
• Be part of the team who are dynamic and committed to making Stifford Clays an outstanding school?
• Be part of a rapidly growing community school?
• Develop inspiring, innovative and highly effective practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
• Make a positive contribution to a popular, fully inclusive school?
• Join a Multi Academy Trust consisting of good and outstanding schools?
We can offer:
• A flexible working arrangement
• Pupils who behave well in lessons and around the school. They enjoy school and are positive about their lessons. (Ofsted March 2016)
• Excellent progress: In the top 16% of schools in terms of progress nationally
• Children who can reach standards well above national expectations
• Caring, supportive and enthusiastic staff
• An engaged and supportive community of parents and friends
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development, with a variety of opportunities to develop, both in school and beyond
• An opportunity to embark on a National College leadership programme
• A listening school who values the views of all its staff
Do you have:
• A desire to see every child reach their highest possible outcomes?
• Evidence of outstanding classroom teaching and positive behaviour management?
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills?
• A willingness to promote the school's vision and modern values?
• A sense of fun, creativity and love of all kinds of children?
• A proven track record of raising standards?
• A knowledge of current good practice on a National and International level?
Stifford Clays Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure through high quality training and development, all staff gain a deep understanding of the expectations of the Keeping Children Safe In Education guidance 2016. All applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
A Job Description and application form are available from the School Office and also on our website.
Telephone 01375 373866
Anthony Peltier (Headteacher)