Download printable version
Pemberley Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced and efficient Senior Office Team Leader to work within our busy school front office. This role requires a good knowledge of secretarial and pupil matters. The successful applicant's duties will include providing general clerical, financial, administrational and reception support to the school. Applicants will require a confident and friendly manner, be a team player, but also have the capability and initiative to be able to work alone. Having the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm in stressful situations is essential. Excellent IT skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is flexibility and leadership qualities.
Two years' or more previous school office experience, inclusive of online MIS systems, is also essential, whilst finance knowledge is desirable.
The successful applicant will:
- be educated to GCSE A-C grade or above in English and Maths
- have good working knowledge of school attendance, Census and admissions procedures
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have an ability to show initiative, work independently and efficiently
- have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- have excellent IT skills in Word and Excel
- have two years' or more previous experience in an educational office setting
Pemberley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.