Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an engaging LSA/HLTA/Cover Supervisor to join our well-established and successful team. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in supporting children in primary school, and enjoying delivering lessons in the absence of the class teacher in a wide variety of subjects to students aged 7-11.
The successful candidate will:
· be motivated, positive and hardworking;
· be driven by the child's needs and interests;
· be a strong and flexible member of our team
In return you can expect:
· a strong staff who are committed to doing the best for our children;
· a supportive, ambitious leadership team;
· active governors who are motivated by our children;
· fantastic children who will make you smile every day!
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Please arrange your visit via the School Office on 01245 250781