Download printable version
SEND Teacher (KS2)
Start Date - January 2018
Contract - Part time (0.5) Mornings
We are looking to appoint an experienced, talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and committed staff in order to support pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The role will involve working within our Inclusion Team to plan and teach a class of children, groups and one to one sessions, in order to support the achievement of pupils with SEND. Lessons will focus on English and Maths in the mornings and will be incorporating life skills and theme based projects.
Grove Wood is an Outstanding school (Ofsted June 2017) which aspires to work hard to best support all the children. The school can offer:
· A caring and supportive ethos, where everyone is valued
· A dedicated friendly team of staff, who strive for excellence
· The opportunity to work as part of a team
· A creative and innovative curriculum
· Fantastic children who are friendly, enthusiastic and keen to learn
· A wonderfully resourced school with great facilities and extensive grounds which are used to support outdoor learning
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment to come and have a look around, please contact Sarah Mark on 01268 743445 or email email@example.com
Application packs are available on request and via email.
The application should be completed electronically and returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on a paper copy and posted to Sarah Mark, HR Officer, Grove Wood Primary School, Grove Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 8UA
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd November 2017 (midday).
The Governors of Grove Wood Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical check and an enhanced DBS check.