Download printable version
7.5 hours per week term time only
We are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 11:45 - 13:15.
The successful candidates must:
- Be able to follow guidance from the Midday Supervisor and assist with the management of the dining hall to enable a calm and enjoyable lunch for our pupils.
- In collaboration with other midday colleagues and senior staff creatively manage and implement interesting and stimulating activities for lunchtime play.
- Oversee the pupils in the playground with positive engagement to ensure a safe and happy play time experience.
- Ensure First Aid protocols are followed including adherence to record keeping.
- Implement the Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Policy consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to use their own initiative.
We can offer:
- Dedicated and positive staff.
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
- A welcoming, positive and warm working environment.
- A forward thinking, proactive Trust that is dedicated to the success of its pupils and staff.
- An environment where everyone is valued.
- Dedicated midday team.
- Collaborative leadership.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Parkwood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
Our school thrives by fostering relationships between staff, parents, governors, children and the wider community.
Every member of our school community is committed to creating the best possible learning environment for your child. Whilst we strive for high academic standards we are also committed to developing the creative, physical, emotional and social aspects in our children.
We look forward to meeting and working with you all.