Download printable version
The Governors of St. Francis Catholic Primary School, Braintree wish to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and inspirational teacher to join our school team at this exciting time in the continuing development of the school. The position is open to experienced teachers or an NQT and the year group is flexible and can be negotiated. We have a good track recordof supporting NQts and are ideally positioned for this to be your first teaching job or as part of your career progression.
The successful candidate will be:
· an good classroom teacher committed to and has a proven track record of raising standards in pupil progress through innovative and engaging teaching
· a practitioner who has high expectations for pupil achievement, creativity and behaviour
· open to school development and innovative approaches with a willingness to bring new ideas to us too!
· a positive teacher with a 'can do' attitude who will commit themselves to success through effort and teamwork
· up to date with current practice and National Curriculum and assessment expectations
· able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos which is embedded across the school
· committed to safeguarding and pupil welfare
We can offer:
· a caring, inclusive and popular school with supportive colleagues, Governors, parents and Parish who are committed to the many new and exciting developments ahead of us
· children who are happy with good relationships, good behaviour and demonstrate keenness, great attitudes and enthusiasm towards their learning and achievement
· an attractive, well-resourced and welcoming working environment
· a good level of classroom support, well-being for staff and additional curriculum specialist teaching
· innovative professional development opportunities for all staff
Visits to our school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher, Mrs Vicky Jackson via the school office.
Information about the School
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS check, medical clearance and references are required for appointment to this post.