Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Office Manager Administration at Friars Primary School and Nursery, Shoeburyness
School: Friars Primary School and Nursery
Job Ref No.
Position Start Date:
Main Subject: Office Manager
Date of Interview:
7th December 32011
Term time plus 2 weeks in the holidays (time negotiable)
Start date January 2012
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager to lead our hard working office team.
Successful candidates will have:
• Experience of FMS6 and SIMS finance with the ability to manage the school’s budget
• A flexible approach to work and the ability to work as a member of a team
• A pleasant manner with good interpersonal skills
• Experience of managing an efficient school office team
• Knowledge and understanding of personnel procedures
In return we can offer:
• A caring ethos where everyone is valued and parents and governors support us the school
• Wonderful children who are well behaved and keen to learn
• A friendly team of colleagues who work collaboratively across the school
Friars is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of the Safer Recruitment process the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.
School visits welcomed.
Please contact the school office for an application form.
Information about the School
How to apply
To apply for this post, you can apply online or use the contact information below.
Andrea Woods - Headteacher
Constable Way, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9XX
Click here to view information about the school
Visit our web site, www.friarsprimary.co.uk
We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding children. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful DBS checks.