Download printable version
Position: Class Teacher
Pay Scale: Main Scale
Full time permanent position
Start Date: 01.09.2022
A rare opportunity has arisen at our school and we are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and hardworking class teacher. Mountnessing C of E Primary School is a small, successful village school, currently finishing a large expansion project with new facilities. Our pupils and staff are happy and passionate and we look after our school community.
The successful candidate will:
· be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and energetic
· be able to work well as a team member
· be passionate about quality first teaching and learning
· be able to create a purposeful and exciting learning environment indoors and outdoors
· have high expectations for achievement and behaviour
· have a good sense of humour
· have a 'can do' approach
· be willing to take the lead on a subject
We can offer:
· a very friendly and supportive school family
· a strong Christian ethos embedded throughout the school
· well behaved, polite and individual children who are keen to learn
· a creative curriculum developing our Christian Values
· excellent links with the local community
· relevant and regular CPD opportunities
Applications from ECTs and experienced teachers are both welcome.
Mountnessing CE Primary School is a member of The Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust. There are two schools in the trust: Mountnessing CE Primary School and Shenfield St Mary's CE Primary School. Both schools in the trust are fully committed to the children in its care becoming the best they can be academically, socially, emotionally, morally and physically within a Christian ethos. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 01277 353160 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to view the school
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th June 2022 at midday
Shortlisting - tbc
Interviews - tbc
Completed application forms should be sent to Holly Obank email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be required for all posts.