Download printable version
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Pay: Thurrock Band 4 - Point Range 9 - 16 Permanent Position - 35 hours per week, 5 days per week, term time only. 8.30am to 4.30pm
St. Mary's is a single form entry school located in the heart of a diverse community. We are a good school working towards outstanding.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated, calm, positive, patient, consistent, firm, approachable and lastly committed Teaching Assistant.
· Have previous experience of working with a children in an educational setting
· Be able to evidence using own initiative to develop children's learning
· Have a patient and positive approach towards supporting pupils.
· Be enthusiastic and committed to being part of a team
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Put children at the centre of all that you do
Have a good standard of Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or higher, as well as good spoken and written English
In return we will offer you:
· A friendly school with a welcoming atmosphere from both pupils and staff
· a very supportive team of teachers, support staff and governors, who go that extra mile
· Continued professional development
· exceptionally well behaved children, who love learning
Please contact email@example.com an application pack or to discuss the application.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School is committed to Safeguarding Children, Promotes equal opportunities, Diversity, Community Cohesion & British Values and expects all staff to share in this commitment