Download printable version
Would you like to be part of a vibrant and motivated team of staff in a spacious, well-equipped site, with excellent outdoor space? Well, why not consider joining us at Montgomery Junior School during this exciting new phase in our development.
We have recently expanded to a three form entry junior school and require a Year 3class teacher to join us from September 2020. Our maxim 'Open your mind - choose your future' emphasises our core belief in learning as a door to equip our young learners with all they need to deal with whatever opportunities and challenges the future may bring.
You will join a school with an experienced Headteacher, polite and friendly pupils and a team of dedicated and successful staff. Opportunities for CPD will be readily available and this is a great opportunity to develop your practice further by working closely with your two partner class teachers.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. This post is a full time permanent contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Ofsted rated 'Good' school, where "pupils enjoy coming to school and say that learning is fun" and "the school's work to develp pupils' self-esteem and well-being is a real strength of the school." (Ofsted, November 2019).
We are looking for:
- A dedicated and motivated professionalwith a determination to continually improve and refine their teaching skills.
- Somebody who is passionate about making a difference to children's lives.
- A team player who enjoys working with their year group colleagues.
We will offer:
- A friendly, professional staff team who work well together to provide the best learning opportunities for all children.
- Support, guidance and CPD to develop your skills as a teacher.
- A well-equipped and spacious site with excellent outdoor spaces.
- Children who very well behaved and are keen to learn and do well.
Please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Michelle Wright, for further information or a tour of the school.
The Governing Board is committed to the recruitment and retention of competent, motivated employees who are suited to and fulfilled in the roles they undertake. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.