Download printable version
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Pay Range: Band 2 - Midpoint Point Pro Rota
£18,065 - £18,795 (plus Inner Fringe)
Actual Pay £9,852 - £10,250 (plus Inner Fringe)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, nurturing and flexible SEN Learning Support Assistant to work as part of our committed team. The successful candidate must have knowledge of ASD and be willing to carry out intimate care (toileting) and must also be able to provide evidence of the following:
* GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English
* Experience working with outside agencies / excellent communication skills
* Experience developing social skills in young children
* Experience supporting children with personal, self care and independence needs
* Energetic and flexible approach whilst showing determination
* A positive approach to the role and behaviour management strategies and skills
* Experience working with ASD children including knowledge and support of sensory needs
* Knowledge of EYFS and National Curriculum.
The contract will be for 25 hours (8.45-11.45am and 12.15-2.15pm) but hours may increase as a result of funding.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mrs Kelly (PA to the Headteacher) on 01992 572408 to make an appointment.
Epping Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our School Community. It is expected that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. This position is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance prior to appointment.