Download printable version
Kings RoadPrimary School are looking to appoint 2 Midday Assistants. One as maternity cover and one on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is reliable, caring, adaptable and enthusiastic who enjoys interacting with children and who likes working as part of a team.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 11.50am to 13.20pm
Previous experience of working in a school would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
The primary role will be to maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break. Duties will include supervising the dining hall, administering first aid and supporting children's play.
Our friendly team will support you and training will be provided.
The successful candidate should be:
· Flexible and committed
· Able to interact with children to make lunch time enjoyable
· Enjoy working with children
At Kings Road Primary School we offer:
· A dynamic and collaborative team of professionals.
· Well-motivated and enthusiastic children
· Very supportive Parents and Governors
· A culture of enjoyment and achievement
Closing date for receipt of applications:Wednesday 26thFebruary 2020 by 12pm. (Start date subject to completed DBS)