Download printable version
Vacancy: EYFS Teaching Assistant
We are Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Pay Range Grade B (£11,220 - £16,380)
Position Start Date As soon as possible
Contract Type 32.5 hours a week / term time (37weeks)
Contract Term Permanent
Application Close 28/07/2019
Date of Interviews 31/07/2019
Why Stifford Clays Primary School?
Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. We are an Ofsted good school with pupil behaviour and attitude to learning being noted as a strength "Pupils gain important skills for how to be a successful learner as they progress through the school. Many are very enthusiastic about their lessons and respond quickly to teachers' instructions." Ofsted 2016
· Be committed to our school's ethos of positivity
· Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
· Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
· Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
· Competitive salaries
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
· Becoming part of a growing organisation
· A health and wellbeing package
· A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.