Download printable version
Start date asap
Salary: Band 6 £44,632.00 - 51,881.00 (range 42-48), plus Outer fringe allowance of £609, per annum.
Full time temporary post for 1 year, working 52.14 weeks per year, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week, 8am - 4pm. Annual leave entitlement 6.8 weeks.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced School Business Manager to take a lead role in the finance management of the school. Key responsibilities of this appointment will include the leadership of Finance, Health and Safety, IT, Premises, and Catering.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to inspire and challenge colleagues.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join our expanding and thriving school. De La Salle for pupils aged 11-16 years.
We are forward looking school and are keen to appoint someone with a positive outlook and a proactive attitude who will support the ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will:
· Have an understanding of the context in which schools operate and their accountability
· Have proven management experience of school finance.
· Have the ability to lead, advise, manage and motivate
· Have excellent communication and time management skills, as well as the ability to organise and prioritise in an efficient and effective manner
· Bring commitment and strategic thinking to the role
· Be enterprising, creative and flexible
· Be able to work with staff and governors
· Work closely with the Headteacher and leadership team
Closing date: Thursday the 18th of July at midday
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references.