Download printable version
· An excellent Learning Support Assistant with experience of working in an Early Years setting?
· Passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play?
· Warm in character and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
· Up for a challenge?
· Calm and able to work under pressure?
· Keen to be the best practitioner you can be?
· Determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you should apply to join the team at Kirby Primary Academy.
· Hold a level 3 (or above) qualification related to early childhood, child care and development
. Have phonics knowledge
In return for your expertise and commitment, we offer you:
· A firm commitment to you and your professional development
· Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
· A growing learning community
· Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Coaching and mentoring from the Early Years Leader
· Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
· Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
· And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
An informal visit to the school is highly recommended. Please contact Mandy Smith on 01255 674056 to arrange or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 15th July 2019 (4pm)
Interview Date: 17th July 2019
Kirby Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Initial interviews may be held by Skype or Zoom.
Information about the School
Kirby Primary Academy is a one-form entry school, located near Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. This school is 'Dedicated to Lifelong Learning' and aims to give our children exceptional educational experiences.