Download printable version
Grade: Band 2 Point 3 - 6 £10,089.80 - £10,707.53 (dependent on experience and service)
Start Date: 1st September 2019
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative. Working 25 hours per week. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and 13:15 p.m. - 15:15 p.m. with an hour lunch break. This is a fixed term appointment linked to a child and EHCP funding.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Literacy and Numeracy grades A-C.
- Have experience within a nursery or school setting.
- Support students with early literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please click on the link and apply now https://www.seacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/ The Application Form can be found on the South Essex Academy Trust website, Vacancies section. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01268 792500 to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
Kents Hill Infant Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
Our school is a happy, friendly and very successful and as of January 1st 2019 we are delighted to be one of a family of schools as part of the South Essex Academy Trust. We aim to provide an exciting, stimulating, safe and secure environment where outstanding learning takes place. We are very much a family school. The ethos of the school is reflected in excellent relationships and in its purposeful and caring atmosphere. Parents, carers, staff and directors all contribute to our success. Our children make excellent progress and the school enjoys very high standards. We firmly believe that “every child matters” and we provide the highest quality learning opportunities for all our children. This includes a broad range of extra curricular activities.