Download printable version
Receptionist - General Administrator
Pay Range LGS Band 2: Actual Salary from £9,612 (1st April 2019 Rates)
Hours 22.5 hours over 3 days or 30 hours over 4 days (Working days to be confirmed at interview)
To provide a friendly and efficient reception service for the school, acting as first point of contact for parents, pupils, staff and visitors.
We're looking for you if you have…
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn new things
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management, organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Experience of administrative work in a busy office environment.
• Good working knowledge of office equipment, e.g. photocopier and telephones.
• Ability to work with tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and be approachable.
• Self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
What we can offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Continuous Professional Development opportunities including the opportunity to gain a professional qualification
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme and Holiday Pay
Information about the School
Clacton County High School is a forward thinking school at the forefront of curriculum innovation which seeks to make personalized learning a reality. With 1600 students on roll, including over 300 in our Sixth Form, we pride ourselves on creating a supportive learning environment for all our students, enabling them to make good progress. We are a ‘good’ school which changes students’ lives every day, achieving outstanding results; in 2015 we were awarded the runner up award in the East of England Pupil Premium Awards. We are also proud to be the Lead school for the local Teacher Training Scheme.