Download printable version
Required September 2019 LSA Band 2 to midpoint. 25 hrs per week, 9.00am-3.00pm. Term time including 5 non-pupil days.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and committed Learning Support Assistant to join our team.
You will need:
· Knowledge of child development
· GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
· Very high expectations for behaviour and learning
· The ability to work as part as a team, to be flexible, solutions focused and good humoured at all times
It is also desirable for you to have:
· Knowledge of phonics and early learning
· Level 2 or 3 teaching assistant qualification
· At least 2 years of experience working in a school or nursery
· Experience of working with parents
Enquiries to Lorraine Laudrum. Please apply online.